Make sure you have a pen and paper to write down all of your answers...or just a really good memory. Okay, now try to imagine this happening:
1) You are walking to your love's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but it is very plain and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but it takes quite a while to reach your loved one's house.
Do you choose the short or the long path?
2) On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other is full of white roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your love. You can give your love any kind of color combination of roses that you choose. All white, 15 red and 5 white, half and half, 19 white and 1 red, whatever!
What color combination do you choose?
3) You finally reach your love's house. You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one for you, or you may go upstairs and get your love yourself.
Do you ask the maid or get your love yourself?
4) Now, you go upstairs to your love's room. No one is there. You want to surprise your love by leaving the roses on the bed or by the windowsill.
Do you leave the roses on the bed or windowsill?
5) Later, it's time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep in separate rooms. You wake up early in the morning to check on your love. You enter the room.
Is your love awake or sleeping?
6) It's time to go now, and you start to head back. You can take either path home now: the plain, boring one that gets you home fast or the curvy, sight-filled path that you can casually take your time with and enjoy the view on your way home.
Do you choose the short or long path home?
1) If you chose the short path to reach your love's house, you fall in love quickly, easily, and probably very often. If you chose the long path, it takes you a while to trust someone and fall in love.
2) The number of roses you choose of each color determines how much of yourself you give in a relationship and how much you expect from the other person. The number of white is how much of yourself you give, the number of red is how much you expect from your partner. For example, if you chose all white, you give yourself fully and unconditionally in a relationship. If you chose half and half your relationships are equally balanced. Or if you chose a few more red than white you tend to take a bit more than give in a relationship.
3) If you asked the maid to go get your love for you, you tend to avoid confrontation and ignore problems in your relationship for as long as possible. If you went to get your loved one yourself you always bring up problems with your partner and want them resolved quickly. You don't mind fighting once in a while.
4) If you left the roses on the bed, you're very attached and you want to see your love all the time. If you left the roses on the windowsill, you don't mind just seeing your love once in a while.
5) If your love is awake you want for them to change. If you chose sleeping, you love them just the way they are.
6) If you chose the short path home, you tend to fall out of love easily. You are fickle and have a tendency to bounce around from relationship to relationship. It is easy for you to get over someone. If you chose the long path home, you stay in love for a long time. When you fall, you fall hard.
May the Sun, Moon and Stars shelter you and energize you with love and peace,